Re: Sprucing up the Western Calendar

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_n38w90axc8jYMUtiGClOscO-eWi1uTKy8JeUBVH2HfzFTMK7BCBPea4Nu9T55Io1osdUuau>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:30:48 +0000

It's the Brithini we're talking about. Agree entirely that Westerners in general will adopt Theylan ideas out of utility, but Brithnos doesn't go in for that kind of flexible thinking does it?

It might of course be that the Theylans have stumbled across a universal truth, and as is their want, ascribed a lot of anthropomorphic mumbo-jumbo in explaining it.