Re: The Olodo

From: giannieanna <giannieanna_at_Qdo8xUL1GcQe-n-Jpnx_Bar-EV1qbZbilpAn_kJqUgcNxWW_gIKXw6r4lUwwjFUn>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:39:36 -0000

All

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I'm still exploring Second-Age Umathela.

OK, so it's been established that the Olodo practise a mix of theism, shamanism, and even Invisible God worship. Now the Olodo originally hail from Slontos, which is close to Seshnela, and we know that in very ancient times Slontans worshipped dragons and Seshnegi snake-men, so would it be possible for Umathelan Old Way Olodo to have retained some kind of draconic and/or snake-ish religion?

I know that YGMV and that if I decide Old Wayers worship serpents then they do so in my game, but it's always much more fulfilling to have some kind of real Gloranthan veneer.

Cheers
Gianni