Re: ruins in Pamaltela

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_5kppAhtJIXI5M-tKg-FarmZm6DARO4GFXkPeUJPlIfWMAWxHaWZOrA9eHAH6>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:25:25 +0000 (GMT)

Some quick questions on the Lascerdans:	* What were the Lascerdans like?

* Are they related to the Slarges? Pamaltelan dragonewts?
* How did they alone incur the wrath of the powerful Pamalatelan Aldryami to a genocidal extent?
* Is there any trace of them left in the Otherworlds?
* Did they build things?
* Are there prophecies that the Lascerdans might make a comeback during the Hero Wars? If so, does anyone of consequence attach any credibility to these?
* What was their religion like?
* Which runes were associated with them? Is Earth (the element associated with reptiles) one of them?
Richard Hayes

From: giannieanna <giannieanna_at_oSDta8cOKqF0pxt3qHwEY6cGxrQHyv7CSBGc7I264C3xtLq7fnKpTcz0D1hxJokxWZfnWa7THyhETqv89Bg-VA.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, 17 February 2012, 15:05
Subject: Re: ruins in Pamaltela

I had completely forgotten about the Lascerdans. Plus the ruined temple has to be in a forest, and the Glorantha wiki says     A reptilian race which inhabited Umathela in the Dawn Age     It was exterminated by the aldryami.

Super cool idea!

G.

Yahoo! Groups Links