Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_Ve4-Ajg3hyTlWqpRokzTYbAwdbMEGPqlQcNH2hxNO4PjM4FqNeqYDC3Gr6IP0hW4Zq>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:06:23 -0600

We know that the other tribes believe that the Morkanth cheated in the contests that separated the two-legs from the four-legs.

My personal opinion in the matter of the contest that it was unfair to begin with: when the lots were drawn to see which contest was chosenhosen, the two-legs won. The contest they chose was, of course, thumb-wrestling. They're upset that the Morokanth figured out the trick ahead of time and went on a Heroquest for Morokanth Thumbs.

I don't really see the need for hot Praxian-on-Morokanth action in my version of Glorantha, if anybody cares.

Guy (Hoyle)