Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: jorganos <joe_at_80xEWmdjVrsR7V1XT-YMWAW4zVAZFBucT4_KKGe13t8fNe6GZo_eb_zfLeg9TYnMI6DjKSzZ>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 07:11:54 -0000

> >it seems to make sense that if a morokanth copulates with a human, >the act would be considered 'normal sex' rather than bestiality, >whereas a human or morokanth copulating with a gern would qualify as >bestiality.

> I think both races would disapprove of any such couplings. The properly bipedal Praxians don't really like the Morocanth and vice versa.

IMO any coupling with a herd beast outside of one's own tribe would be considered bestiality. There are mythically valid excuses for one's four-legged (or in case of the Morocanth, two-legged) kin.

Given the presence of gern, there is the question whether bestiality ranks high on the Praxian taboos or as a rather undisruptive vice (as long as no offspring results). With Storm Bulls as perpretators, any such considerations like vice become secondary concerns, at best.

Remember the joke about the storm bull candidate, the rhino with a toothache and the crone? Might just have happened.