Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_hCG-uuTbGWEjNQTf2DqzE_DChqNynHIslYNLQw9lPHP1cIFev1sOUbx1eoI6U_bYRdw>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:28:31 -0000

Andrew:
>But what about the Cannibal Cult, which commits cannibalism but is
> not 'objectively' chaotic? I think that perhaps normal Praxians
> (that is, non-cannibal cultists) consider the Cannibals chaotic.

I don't think that normal Praxians see the Cannibal Cult as chaotic as they are accepted as one of the minor tribes of Prax in a way that, for example, the Broos are not.

However, they are clearly not part of the Covenant as they gained a different way of surviving.

> Or perhaps the Cannibal Cultists heroquested to establish their
> practices as sanctioned by Waha and therefore not chaotic (I seem
> to remember something about them claiming that Waha had allowed
> their rituals, so perhaps they have a myth/quest for it).

Maybe, but it doesn't sound likely to me.

The Newtlings, Basmoli Berserkers, Unicorn Riders and Agomori are all accepted parts of Prax but haven't HeroQuested to Waha to become sanctioned. So, why should the Cannibal Cult?