Re: Morocanth and Praxian worldview

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_Q1dsjVX10ypF_GJL-nJqkRrMO5g_kGs1YxWtjLXsXt0nZUVP4crtl1O8i_4I>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:16:03 +0000 (GMT)

Surely many Praxians would feel a greater commitment to protecting their own beasts than they would to protecting Waha worshippers of another tribe?

How else can one explain the custom of cattle-raiding?

Richard Hayes

 From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_A0YWznQSA-Bx6bcQZEtpwDDNgUF2WSMReb6juLn-BYRGUnvEbibkBJ70I9YVoKxLariEYUN14w.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, 17 February 2012, 20:56
Subject: Morocanth and Praxian worldview

[snip]

I think that most human Praxians would see the order of importance like this:

My family/sept
My clan
My tribe
Other worshippers of Waha
Morocanth
The beasts of Eiritha
Everything else that is not Chaos
Chaos

I bet there's lots of Praxians who would put their beasts ahead of the morocanth in this ranking.  They're better than outsiders maybe.

Oliver

Yahoo! Groups Links