Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_GGaLvXmjIO4ZW6T6U98Eu0uJ4FuhzeRusvBZvj48yOPf5KV0wgqzhSN4r_q4-J_Eeqd>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:57:32 +1300

On 2/19/2012 8:10 AM, jorganos wrote:
> Starting with the children born to slave women which are treated little different from children born to regular tribeswomen. They may not inherit from their mother, but they do count as tribesfolk since they are the get of their fathers.

Do Praxians have even have a concept of property inheritance? I think that slave offspring are either raised as a true praxians or dropped off at the nearest oasis.

> Male slaves don't propagate - they usually are gelded, to avoid questionable fatherhoods. Makes me wonder about Argrath White Bull...

It's Pentans that geld their male slaves, not Praxians. As for questionable fatherhood, I don't think the Praxians would care. All that matters for them is whether the Praxian is a true follower of Waha.T

--Peter Metcalfe