Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_akKdMT0trPzlYuEe1IXTI4yUxRPjEB0aevUqp_Q2kjx2nI5zvWiAiwBD7R92UZWi>
Date: Sun Feb 19 14:27:31 2012

Glorantha is a magic world, the Praxians are the descendants of Storm Bull and Eiritha. They are made from the stuff of gods and there's no genetics, they always breed true unless there's a magical or mythical reason not to.

On 19 Feb 2012, at 18:26, Guy Hoyle wrote:

> If Praxians prefer to marry members of their own tribe, wouldn't inbreeding
> eventually be a big problem? I can't imagine that Prax supports enough
> genetic diversity per tribe to avoid nasty genetic issues cropping up
> (assuming that's a concern in Glorantha). Admittedly, I don't know much
> about population genetics, so somebody will probably step up and prove me
> wrong here, and we shall all know more about the subject than we do now.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433