Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_ooxSolt3azJKBzf0MgQ_iFqc5SMlbIURQETjXy5vLpZC7sjcIJ1Dz5NeIrd3wVOLOJ>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:35:52 -0600

Yet we've had a scenario where a Sartarite clan suffered because two of the members accidentally committed incest, so that notion is found in at least some cultures. And a great deal of effort has been spent on the marriage customs of various Gloranthan cultures, which are partly to avoid the very problem of inbreeding. It's an established problem in Glorantha.

Guy

--
Guy Hoyle

‘Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not
care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues
you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want
to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have
lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.’

Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor 161 to 180 AD