Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Glass <glass_at_6vMkRUWjERl4lMX5ZGFSOrMP4AVMEOTHfYvMXytGcvt1hqglLSk6OzUtFUccyr7dtSP3gL>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:08:24 -0000

I don't have my Glorantha box at hand, but I think by Gloranthan and earthly standards alike each of the Great Tribes of Prax is more than big enough to survive mostly endogamous breeding indefinitely.

Individual clans and bands may not be, which is why they accept strange bachelors. And the lesser independents may or may not be big enough at this point to make it on their own.

Mostly endogamous marriages circumvents the Morocanth Question nicely, by the way. Individual khans may argue over whether the tapir-men are people, but not many High Llama fathers would want their daughters marrying one, much less an Impala or a Bison or a Sable. It's not a species thing. It's a tribe thing.