Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Daniel <von_das_at_aOOYqITBF6Ubv6hfGoQzS48kgPZVJYaFLVRxZqr29racIrymiYCl-sDoMUAPUTOB5721>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:51:26 -0000

In all honesty I suspect those things would exist in some cases, if for different and magical reasons. Mallia's venereal disease spirits, inbreeding making a bloodline weaker against Chaos...

It does, however, stand to reason that the physical results of inbreeding could be countered somewhat by healing magic - much like childhood death rates. Which, of course, should underscore the important of healers and all kinds of healing magic, and demonise anyone or anything that might threaten that.

Also, note that this is probably not a very good analogy. Ptolemies were a small ruling dynasty, after all. We are talking about far bigger groups here.