Re: Inbreeding (was Bestiality in Prax?)

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_5k8E2yYLzg7qXXol8eP4CMs6nTKcDQWLJw0jyyBIdKZL-PXbfKoEhccBR6Kkbod8>
Date: Sun Feb 19 15:58:57 2012

On 19 Feb 2012, at 23:39, Guy Hoyle wrote:

> "Final Days at Skullpoint", in *Gathering Thunder*. There's a quote on p.33: "Incest -- knowing or not -- is taboo in most cultures, including all Orlanthi. Its spiritual cnsequences are horrific..." I think it's safe to assume that "most cultures" includes Praxian.

Although I think that this was a good if complicated scenario, I'm not sure I would use Ron's quotes on incest as an overall Gloranthan rule in my Glorantha, for the scenario yes as it's key to the story (MGF), but not overall. If you liked that one he wrote an interesting article on Thed (warning adult themes): http://adept-press.com/ideas-and-discourse/other-essays/goddess-of-rape/

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433