Re: HeroQuesting size limits

From: Christopher <kaiu.keiichi_at_kEiQK8koPiUR39rMuLEXdHcpphN97oC9ispmu9sW4cOCc-oGU776Bs6OWSDKZFN>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:39:29 -0000

I think it really depends on the size of the cast of the myth. You have the major actors, antagonists, incidental characters, and the chrous of the nameless supporters - the clan/tribe/etc. I'd imagine that God Learners and normal High Priests had to be just as much dramatists and stage directors as well as magicians and sages.

CB