RE: Re: Bestiality in Prax?

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_7YQsjzdoD7Me6YAYzZG861eWIR7KynGowGjFp3oED1bsVuDiAg_dI-t-RZp-EOtJp>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:53:28 +0000

My view of Glorantha as a magically underpinned world rather than a science underpinned one removes the need for direct analogues. There are always magical ones though.

If inbreeding is a biological problem then there can be magical solutions. Inbreeding issues are minor biological changes, fertile matches between clan members of good standing result in healthy offspring. I can see a womens group wyter for that purpose. Things go wrong when couples conceive in secret (usually for reasons contrary to the wellbeing of the clan).