Skullpoint (was Inbreeding (was Bestiality in Prax?))

From: Daniel <von_das_at_A5tQr5wF-ceqHdZQGr3VsAaYl8xoSLhJUdD95c-G9XaixyGCWr0ZxbHHPzGbUo7Zvs2Y>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:11:09 -0000

One thing that I've been wondering about... If I recall correctly, that scenario mentions the possibility of heroquesting to save the unlucky couple. I wonder if there really is some kind of way to make their particular coupling alright through a heroquest without really changing the fabric of Orlanthi society. Maybe there is some myth that would make it okay.

On a (probably) unrelated note, I wonder what a Humakti's severing means, incest-wise. If one is severed from his clan but then resheathed, could he potentially marry someone from it? What about one's actual bloodline? I imagine it could be used as a loophole, but would still be very iffy.