Re: HeroQuesting size limits

From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_NaOd4SGuK_0G6TsDdF4yrDvF5VQjp8nSNONg89ZwkW7YTGveVw6xWKPhN66p3Ilno9z>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:20:46 -0000

Actually it was my question originally. If, as the RQ rules state you have to be at least an initiate to heroquest then initiation quests shouldn't be purely solo. I've written a Yemalio initiation heroquest which I also think is used for gaining gifts and geases for priests and runelords.

What I was thinking about was having a more senior cult member performing the quest because they're going for their rune lord level gift. They would be bringing along a group of would be initiates to gain initiate status and their first gift and geas. Everyone's on their own in the heroquest as far as success and failure goes.

Does this seem reasonable?

Oliver