Re: Cannibalism in Prax (was Bestiality in Prax?)

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_Om-lUmzquwL6HqXIvU2kTFsATWnSejBR3LjKuw65nHI5lY7V_lxRy2m_-r1ciFP_Ucn>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:54:19 -0600

I think it's also important to consider that the Cannibal Cult almost has to engage in predatory behavior against others. All the other tribes of Prax are theoretically self-contained. They herd animals that eat the plants and they eat the animals. The Basmoli and Agimori focus on hunting animals. But the Cannibal Cultists, unless they engage in a lot of hunting of animals, pretty much have to survive by hunting humans to eat. Even if they don't focus exclusively on cannibalism, sentient protein has to form a major element in their diet. That means that Praxians are going to be on their guard around them at all times, because you have to assume that the Cannibals are seriously considering jumping you. How else can they survive?

Andrew E. Larsen