Re: Cannibalism in Prax (was Bestiality in Prax?)

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_y2RF2JTadowxwL8xIbqcRe9d33lbookZ8079uqc1uosA2VnSva8x5vQj3c_OkNkM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:35:04 -0000

Andrew asks, in response to David:

> Ok, but how do they survive otherwise? Prax is an extremely harsh place.

Hence my suggestion that they originated as a pre-Waha hunter group. The Bly real options in Prax are herding or hunting. They don't herd, so they must be awesome hunters. Else they would be hungry ghosts.

> Are you suggesting that the CC is confined to a particular oasis that is haunted enough that other Praxians avoid it? That's an interesting idea, but it sort of limits what one can do with them.

I don't think they can stay forever in one place. They would hunt it out. Plus, camping in an oasis wll bring them to conflict with nomads arriving there, all powered up from following a Waha trail. I see them hanging around a haunted ruin, but moving around and sometimes taking pretty from nomads passing through.

Chris