Events after the raising of the Boat Planet?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_WpLb5WjwP5i5iI4ljkHoLyewbNtZhWt8JAiH-QpaueKLgKnrS3CbTzULQoWuxX4zFl>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:31:59 -0000

I've been running a HeroQuest game for my son for some time now. We just completed the raising of the Boat Planet, from the last of the HQ1 supplements….and I haven't seen my copy of King of Sartar for quite some time (it may still be hiding around the house somewhere, but I'm beginning to despair….).

I can make up adventures completely, but I'd like to stick to the official timelines at least somewhat. I'm hoping someone can help me out with a few dates and a couple of other bits of info: