Re: Cannibalism in Prax (was Bestiality in Prax?)

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_lWSVu_XbH9IcaeattvYdIHPJZ4ijU8oJ5mm-oPGXYZU3QvSLaywiPP1mJwO3>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:15:44 +0000 (GMT)

That or a cultist could eat people whilst undergoing voluntary possession by a ghost, so the ghost felt less hungry
Richard Hayes

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_Z-DnG0mTcyM1v_2_N2ejX7LR_TPoo82RVPGZu7gH-QLrKQyYzVFMsXP4yIXVQl7ymA8f6a7rWDI3FfBm8D27OEc.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 19:51
Subject: Re: Cannibalism in Prax (was Bestiality in Prax?)

I had it in my head that they were Hungry Ghosts, not Angry Ghosts, and that this was probably because they died of Hunger rather than, say having their head chopped off.

My logic of why eating other people suppresses Hungry Ghosts was that the ghosts appreciated people doing something that they wished that they had done (or perhaps, they wanted other people to do what they had done so they felt less bad about it)

Keith

Yahoo! Groups Links