Re: Sources used for future publications

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_I1rWCnP3R3Y0l4u3GDw7rQW2ehB3nCvlZzra1CIisA3Wq41PVpBmldRnPfqt4ODU>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:31:37 +0000

On 24 Feb 2012, at 15:23, bernuetz wrote:

> I really wish I could get excited about their releases which I'm sure are excellent but as a RQ player I can't. I need those big stat blocks or at least some generic stat blocks I can substitute. No matter how good they are they're just background info and would represent too much work to use. I'll be interested in seeing what the Design Mechanism comes out with once they're finished RQ6.

One answer would be to talk to Loz and Pete about producing an RQ6 drop in for Pavis (or finding another publisher interested in doing it - Newt?) . I realise that it would be another product to buy on top of Pavis, but would fill a hole for some.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433