Re: Sources used for future publications

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_ZIzlZC8YZnhBQm6KNmorRNcfpkwILbjF-aT8NhnEWWNe-6w1dC_5ftPoRg>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:47:27 -0500

> One answer would be to talk to Loz and Pete about producing an RQ6 drop in
> for Pavis (or finding another publisher interested in doing it - Newt?) . I
> realise that it would be another product to buy on top of Pavis, but would
> fill a hole for some.

We've already spoken with Jeff and Rick about producing a stat-pack for RQ6 that's compatible with MD books such as Pavis and Harrek. There shouldn't be a problem with doing so and we'd look at offering these as a free PDF.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'