Re: Is Treeleaper a major hero in 1600?

From: jorganos <joe_at_7jM4Eu8rCesAuKD9sQ4OGQh0N2gxrl_xfnwKADKcIfkJgB1xTmsNsaUNUEi486hlmtuclGfp>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:29:48 -0000

In Dragon Pass boardgame terms, I would have given Treeleaper about the same stats as a Praxian Khan - a leadership bonus and the minimal personal fighting power.

Treeleaper doesn't eliminate military units on his own, but his presence will increase the fighting spirit of others. I'd give him a capital H in hero, but wouldn't compare him to the top rank. I can't really judge Gunda's power (she's first and foremost the Superhero's sidekick), but Ethilrist is definitely on a different tier, as are the Inhuman King and Moonson - just a step away from Harrek or JarEel, or rather taking a different approach in their power.