Re: Events after the raising of the Boat Planet?

From: hcarteau_at_T0En93ATQvs7eCcbePQyuE3e76Pfma8H4P5yuhVe5_FZ8AeaaWA0pcQysbrh5mqvstp
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:48:07 +0100 (CET)

> As a matter of interest, does anyone have any ideas about what effects the Boat Rise would have?

If I recall rightly, the main effect (worldwide, at any rate) is that the Closing ends. Although nobody notices for some time, given that they're still doing the Opening ceremony with every voyage like they used to.

/// Enjoy this brief moment, mortals. Soon the Dragonships will be back from Hell, and wipe the seas clear of all drywalkers. They wrill drown in Magasta's Embrace. Their little boats will shatter and only a few planks will mark their watery grave. The Seas will be clean again. So say the Waertagi of old. Many hear their threats in Dreams and see the coming carnage on the seas in their Visions. The misunderstood cult of the Ship and City in Sog is made of such dreamers, who understand partly what's going to happen. Woe to Nolos, woe to Golden Kareeshtu, woe to the Mournsea League. The Wave is rising.