Re: Events after the raising of the Boat Planet?

From: Daniel <von_das_at_DaYk86zwgLL3N3CaNjm-scJT_RgV_1vFzusKIKng2H_bNH4ly2-059xOp3kACgykF_K2>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 01:49:11 -0000

Hmm. Perhaps we have varying standards of green pleasantness then. If you mean that Prax will become more like Pent or the Grazelands (probably a better example, all things considered), then yes, I can see how Waha traditions would persist.

One other thing that does worry me with regards to a more fertile Prax - wouldn't that also lead to an outburst of Chaotic activity? Broos are fertile. This will give them more breeding stock, and I'm not sure they need the help. The ecology is going to be in turmoil and it's going to take some time for everyone to readjust, I suspect. I guess that's Hero Wars for you, though?