Re: Tada and Prax was Events after the raising of the Boat Planet?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_Vq6BMHNbIhkoWGM8SGWJq_9VuXUs6iE0HeTU1SO1oCsbrxSvad-75nx_UZG4pgsx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:04:20 +0000

The lion skin cloak is actually Tada's own skin (from the Tada Q&A http://www.glorantha.com/greg/q-and-a/tada-tumulus.html).

> Once Tada is returned to Prax, I think he would have to return Eiritha from her hideout beneath the Eiritha hills.

Why is Tada needed at all? Just because Tada hid Eiritha doesn't mean he has to recover her, we all know where she is. However bringing her to a less than green land wouldn't work in the long run (IMO).

I know the Q&A says: "His appearance would mark a return of the Green Age in Prax, perhaps in the whole wastes.", but he was a "handsome and well-loved hero at the side of Genert". Surely Genert is more important? The Q&A implies that once the grisly portions are assembled, a spirit army appears. His destruction by Ragnaglar, although not complete, doesn't seem to let him return.

> Returning his wife might produce all the calming effect the land needs for regular rains to enter Prax.

Can Eiritha calm Storm Bull? I though that was Chalana Arroys role. Who would bring the regular rains? there is no rain god in Prax. You need something huge to happen to change this (the Hero Wars).

> Even those Sables placed high in the Lunar Bureaucracy and embroiled in the decadent ways of the empire have to send their children to the plateau in order to make them adults of their clan.

Can you tell please tell me the source of this. Thanks

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433