Re: Tada and Prax was Events after the raising of the Boat Planet?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Dv7JAzHftzW1Ex6OgWC1pNnvZWDNAkAjwmwcSWoznG77-V-Li_fcJGJ2_6SISDsT0yC>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:52:42 +1300

On 2/27/2012 7:40 AM, jorganos wrote:
> David Scott<sciencefish_at_...> wrote:
>
>> The lion skin cloak is actually Tada's own skin (from the Tada Q&A http://www.glorantha.com/greg/q-and-a/tada-tumulus.html).
> I think that you misread that, or do you also mean that the cudgel is Tada's severed shlong?

 From the page referred to:

"They are his leadwood club, the wind sandals, lion skin cloak and battle mask. These artifacts are actually his hand, feet, skin, and face preserved by their own great magical power."

Rather hard to misread. As for the severed member:

"A fifth Grisly Portion, Tada's Loincloth, is said to hold the fertility of Prax, and is the most frequently reported other portion. It has not been seen or reported since before the Dawn."

I think refers to a foreskin.

--Peter Metcalfe