Re: Tada and Prax was Events after the raising of the Boat Planet?

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_-SEQGplEs5ZXu5_cF8ojnkLpyDSHwOxDiS0egnNDjBm3NaEgNLlCrQE3YTn17P2>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:53:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm guessing that this may be a somewhat reversed British Empire kind of thing.  The men and women employed as Lunar officials serve the Empire wherever they are posted.  The kids stay with the clans on the plains, until the youngsters are brought to proper Lunar (boarding?) schools when they're old enough.  They'd have to head back to the plains from time to time to get the proper training and initiation into the clan life, though.  This didn't work so well in Canada for aboriginal people, so I can see a proportion of these children who get lost between their two worlds.  Plenty of material for roleplaying and cultural angst, in other words.

Alison