Re: Cannibalism in Prax (was Bestiality in Prax?)

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_wEBAV6rV9f23MHpl38LNFt75MnDQ6p_MFzF2dqF-jKtRffIcQtezFna5Qzz76G-GNszY7>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:01:52 +0100

There's mantis too. That counts as cannibalism for sure, unlike those softies called lions.

Cheers,
  Sergi Díaz

P.S: A female mantis spirit encounter... mmm... bwahahahaha

El 27 de febrer de 2012 16:58, Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_rDt7dAvbQfHL-LSt8Er_TRDpzqJz_jJeAfeVkgX6PqLcv-ZmKHtIo0axTUEkNoPBNAHncg8WP4M.yahoo.invalid> ha escrit: