Re: Iqari

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_wc_B13Cty9UqQ_sjI_vEvqtyOPTo9-s68TIylRyDSiKRugslj6ked0bFZpmwZ34k3KjVAnJ>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:37:05 +0000

The key not-Keet seems to be (though Loz, if this is the case you could be a little more clear about it) that I think the wings are functional - aerial battles with griffins and hippogriffs are beyond Keets as I understand them.

Now that I'm home and able to look at the Gwenthia link, we seem to have the Kingdom Come version of Hawkman.