Re: What colour is moonlight?

From: hcarteau_at_EmiQwtXgt4HHJUFDDPyeAmcOhO0gAQ0_WJ72SbSDA4bGLBumDOeYZp_YolpJitVJetd
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:01:44 +0100 (CET)

Within the Glowline Lunar magic is always treated as if the moon is full.
/// Not in my Glorantha. The Moon is all about CYCLES. All worshippers see and feel all seven phases every week, it's part of their core being. Lunar districts are pretty gloomy on Dead Moon nights.

So does this mean that it actually is full at all times within the Empire? And we are bathed in the Goddess' full glory 7 days a week?
/// We are not. She Teaches Us Change, and it makes us Free. We understand what we lose, what Her suffering was, and it makes up Whole.

"We are all us. You are too, even if you don't know it yet."