Re: Sources used for future publications

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_HV3KkeDMsAnroQnjzyXGONrfyrph11s7uMU1zP15CjG7EKxCLgu76GR48qTdC>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:05:51 -0700

I echo the Baron's sentiments.

I'm brand new here (but not to Glorantha). I haven't tried HeroQuest yet, and obviously RQ6 is not out yet. I appreciate Moon Design and The Design Mechanism's concern and thoughtfulness to the community. These are virtues that I really appreciate in publishers.

Jim

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Baron Greystone <baron.greystone_at_eNbDppPcRHl-92sCOJ9xJcv-fxsbznL_PuUXws8Ouugy6Sj5FlIs9EhezJknLU8Y43-MRdQx6jCHsAwW2Ac.yahoo.invalidm