Re: What colour is moonlight?

From: hcarteau_at_YTSB6JPwYUFvgfyvp06Yw0vHmZYVoUQxhyHuoQ1IEl2kLKfhThjqe6kuPoSW7HUmozJ
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:01:06 +0100 (CET)

My understanding is the Glowline is produced not by the moon but by the Reaching Moon temples. Thus the Goddess still waxes and wanes but lunar magic remains strong because of the power emanating from the temples.

/// Your Understanding is correct, although limited. You are Inclusive, yet not enough. Yara Aranis blesses us with Her protection and shields us behind the Glowline. Those who have Sevened, and know Her rituals, can indeed keep their magic strong whatever Phase we are in when the Empire is threatened.