Re: The moon and the Telmori

From: Lord Hennamono <lord_at_YZuRnQwrtoZEP15KPi0gL9fKrMcVt7607pdHQdDcE8MVNF87YxCV87drsZLjNZzDFU4Z04Y>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:17:51 +0000

On 27/02/12 21:06, hcarteau_at_2tuzWb_FsiCkcijE7NiCXOnbgSSdY4eQd6lY5KFOG9nQryz6h_K8-dNyaHZZYlJlKwfzpJrv7Afc.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> Telmori who supported gbajii the devil were cursed by Ascended Master Talor to revert to
> base beasts every wildday, for that is the day when bhodisavatta Talor cursed them at the
> end of the first age. It predates the blood moon's rise by over a thousand years.

Is there a canon source for this? (Not the date or event but the fact that it definitely the day that matters)

> Also note the majority of telmori are not thus cursed, and do not have to change to wolf
> form once every week.

Yes, as I understand it pure Telmori are just ordinary Hsunchen who transform themselves by magic. But how does it work for the cursed? Are they forced to use their magic on Wildday (and so presumably wouldn't transform if they had been prevented from learning it or been somehow deprived of it?) or is the transformation separate to their Hsunchen magics (so on other days they could transform using magic without a degrading of their minds?)