Re: The Bat attacks Whitewall - timeline?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_d3c0jMsaSRURlt4zlr52qQIAzAJXP9VMDRiYLKj1qLcM9AYyD2Bq7YarbTVw4sLSXilF>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:36:45 -0000

> Thanks! Interesting stuff.
>
> So, the Guide covers some post-1621 events as well? Or did I misread this?

Although the Guide is set in 1621 it gives information about regional events going forth to about 1630 or so.

> >his faction is large, angry, and increasingly anti-Lunar.
>
> Anti-Lunar or anti-Imperial? My impression of Fazzur has always been that he was fairly pious towards the Red Goddess Herself, if also increasingly critical of the Red Emperor and his government.

Fazzur is initiated into the Lunar mysteries and was a very good Provincial Lunar. But after 1621, he increasingly has his doubts. And his followers, companions, and faction are willing to go beyond mere doubts about the Lunar Empire.

Jeff