Re: Rhino Helm

From: Lord Hennamono <lord_at_NEUaQ5y4ZYEOVj82IfN_guX0QZM0yYO1AI7hinJlQkMZe0p3A_W6sViozA-NtH50IEHh4Rr>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:40:09 +0000

On 29/02/12 13:14, Daniel wrote:
> I'm new here myself. I personally quite enjoy stories of long-term campaigns and
Glorantha variances, so I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about some of the highlights
if you please.

I'm not sure how to answer that! :)

Many of our adventures have naturally followed through published scenarios and so even to summarize them would probably breach copyright.

But some favorite moments might be when Oghma Samildanach caused a big stink in the Tin Inn, when Muruah the Minotaur got his horns stuck in the ceiling, when Eteurgus Galaops discovered what really went on in the Sairdite Inn "The Jaded Angel" and when the trickster Kevin Cowchanger faced up to the Krashtkids... such memories!!!