Re: Rhino Helm

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_FDx7PRmxAKXXQ6G8rVo1heKUXt2NBiPD2-bQaUvy1clgoHNhjs2K9lQC2pr7zkHur4a>
Date: Fri Mar 02 10:53:59 2012

In my campaign, gods and spirits tend to be a little more pro-active. The Compromise forbids them from directly fighting, so they generally nudge their followers in a variety of ways, such as dreams, visions, divinations, and the like. How PCs react to those communications if always up to them though. In this case, the PC was perfectly happy to explore the more disturbing elements of Eurmal.

Andrew E. Larsen