Re: Rhino Helm

From: hcarteau_at_h0v8dfBnCT2b5b2nH7ULs4bVyUdvxjS1Bx4Kw6Id9_FL1Lp1WN3_IzmjTy6oW4jR3R7
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:23:03 +0100 (CET)

"Eurmal is IMHO a god of many faces."

Wyrred began as the "PC thief" of our Tarsh campaign (using Tarsh in Flames background) and became a trickster purely through the actions of his player. It began with an "Inappropriate humor" trait I struck him with after he purposely had our archer miss a target. When he later found out a Darkness Box, he opened it and the thing inside flooded over him, bonded with him, giving him Venom (Marvel comics)-like apperance and powers when he turned it on, or it turned on by itself.

Once, the player, without my knowledge, decided that the darkness entity had left him and replaced him during almost a whole adventure ! I did notice he did not speak and behave as usual. The other players did, caught Wyrred and stripped him, noticing he/it was made of living darkness. They blasted it with darkness. Far away, the real Wyrred woke up screaming and realized he had to run to the other PCs to fulfill his geas. That was very totally unexpected !