Re: Umathela in the Second Age -- Geography

From: jorganos <joe_at_dk_hBGg_kwf3yIZb0KdiSB_FzxjaJKsF734SjN0SRbk-iP5RUESUIBA3INbW_9vprJ65URMl>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 21:24:49 -0000

I worked from the assumption that if the cities aren't on the map any more in the Third Age, there is a high likelihood that they were either destroyed in the course of the Closing or during the reforestation of Vralos.

Yoranday is a special case - Missing Lands at least tells us that it lay in Orik, in eastern Enkloso, and that a lava flow covered the Psychic Zoo.