Re: Twittering Sartar

From: David Dunham <david_at_1pYSfKwDLmvWg8SOQ4PPKPowRACk6TyMd6XmEPW_IQMLivUwd4_SNDvTNNzn9H1P9iNM0m>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:20:49 -0800

On 4 Mar 2012, at 14:28, chris jensen romer wrote:

> If anyone understands Twitter type Glorantha in to search. For some reason dozens of people have posted an Amazon link to Sartar Kingdom of Heroes? what goes on? :) this is in last 2 days!

I think that's actually some sort of spam. Although I think the Glorantha stuff is real links, so they may just be trying to get affiliate $.

I've seen King of Dragon Pass tweets from spammers, but with the end mangled. I think the idea behind these is to make it look like it's a real account, posting stuff of interest, to lure you to follow it.

David Dunham