Re: Pavis: Gateway to Adventure is off to the printers!!!

From: Rick <rmeints_at_ZAcML2RQa4Zg_8luz33wirBtgUzIq04dPEmM7OWFsx1p_VfbP1WiNHYpRW-ANxUXO7ag>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 21:03:33 -0000

Eric Vanel <eric.vanel_at_...> wrote:

> Great !!
> When do you see possible to get a paper copy at home ?

Hello everyone,

As long as the proofs are fine, the book will go to print on Monday. It is being printed in the US and in Germany. The US printer has said I can pick them up on Monday the 19th of March. I defer to Jeff as to when the German printer will be done. There is no difference between the two print runs. Same book, contents, everything.

We'll be set up to take orders before then. The book will be available in paper and pdf, with a bundled price for both, plus bundles available if you want to order other books as well. It will be a few months before the book gets into game shops, so ordering direct from us is the quickest way to get the book.

I have looked into other e-pub possibilities for all our books, but that will take me some time to figure out. If any of you have experience in creating awesome e-pub versions of books, please email me off-list.

Hope that helps. (back to working on the layout of Wyrms Footnotes 15...)