Vadeli besmirching

From: hcarteau_at_84QWH4iqojcwt-Eyq_nzcvkLLQvKRLulPofzp5nZIIrOnc2CkCYHzsTu4oSkeG8fHhl
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:13:15 +0100 (CET)

I've long wanted to see a story, any story, written/told by a vadeli. Don't think anything like that has ever been written by any of us.

The brithini are not nice people ; they're not even people, more like mostali. Once, one of their number, a dynamic, entreprising talar of the Explorer clan, the Vyimorni, went beyond the limits set by Zzabur and discovered New Things, wonderful new magics and powers, inhuman foreigners who taught his tribe a lot.

Zzabur hated that anybody could challenge his power and tried to coerce him into coming back ; in shutting up, when Vadel refused the greedy sorcerer tried to snuff him. Vadel fought back with all his new powers and allies. Things escalated, got Real Bad, mad powers were unleashed. The World ended. Vadeli power was shattered. Zzabur survived and wrote History, as winners do, and cast the Vadeli as the bad guys.

So far, I have read nothing that demonstrates the vadeli are evil, and by that I mean D&D chaotic evil.

Sure, they deal in slaves, drugs and weapons. Big deal - so do many Nolos traders.

OK, they smell somewhat bad. But have you ever been downwind of a pagan ?

Yes, red vadeli are bloodthirsty maniacs. So are the wolf pirates, which are even worse than red vadeli.

Any one wants to comment ?