Re: Vadeli besmirching

From: hcarteau_at_xIaf__ZIChKz9N0zgtrhBsyxXqYqsIB17hFaI1RkE4LwDEAQUXsFegEHbeIcO8qHltL
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:04:49 +0100 (CET)

De: "Daniel" <von_das_at_qLqc-Z967y3G8Gnqkp6FHNBEx33bsad8lnBY5LmnaGqT61E4SZpdu75036kN6V_Wm2iG7FcCoEu6Vg.yahoo.invalid>

What's interesting to me is that Vadeli are apparently not Chaotic, and yet they defy the laws because they are laws, just as the Brithini follow laws because they are laws - now, doesn't that remind you of a certain excerpt from Salonar Tamaskil?
/// From the Book of Drastic Resolutions ? What about it ? And chaos isn't evil. Chaos is... outside, beyond everything. Evil is part of creation, however society explains it.

Also, I think you have to admit that their whole mandatory incest, patricide/infanticide and so on package is, at least, a cut above your usual everyday evil.
/// They might be lies, slander, false horror stories spread by the brithini and believed by the human malkioni.

I think they are just as inhuman as the Brithini, and perhaps nastier to outsiders, though that is an accident of their nature.
/// Do we all agree they are immortal ? If yes, I agree they are as inhuman as brithni, may God curse them. But do they really need the blood of virgins and other horrors to be immortal ? Or were the brithini jealous of their "immortality with fun" ?

That is not to say I won't be interested in a Vadeli story. Then again, did anyone write a Brithini story?
/// Good point. Do brithin have stories anyway ?