Re: Malkioni cities

From: hcarteau_at_L9fpcB75aNrRxqybyf_9gov_vF8k2Jt4Pgcncf9tAmV3kjir-iG_cicBfAJFoN4ZKke
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:31:10 +0100 (CET)

De: "Daniel" <von_das_at_GG6P-PEoGFEdj5fV1omuTCyxAjXymV_IWcPmzlZ2SIY4S9zvJef7rTSSLkaRNaWFVLrtpJssQgJ_Gg.yahoo.invalid>

Presumably the cities and buildings of the Serpent Kings actually did use the square shape a lot. Earth, and snakes, and so on...

/// Good rokari don't "presume" about the dark past. Our dronari, working under the wise guidance of our talari, have almost torn down and removed from our Blessed Cities all fetid remnants of these days of sin and error. The stones they were built with, having been desecrated by the blood and gore of sacrifices, are thrown into the ocean or heaped in mounds far from men, with Wardings cast on them by our zzaburi.