Re: Uzuz

From: Lord Hennamono <lord_at_oK7JTHQbcTiGY1LKVQTwh6Ii9Kk9IlZOrBPLU_v-NgcchqVrIrHI2-jBjtymCb93SOYUOD2>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:04:05 +0000

On 12/03/12 19:43, boztakang wrote:
>I still think the main reason is simply that infant uz are very, very hungry creatures, and can easily consume 3x (or more) the milk that a human infant would require.

I agree hunger is a defining characteristic of the Uz. However I'd think it would lead to large, productive breasts (as is often portrayed) not multiple ones - that still implies multiple sucklers to me...

One of my players (herself a mother of two so she may know a thing or two) however proposed an alternative: are trolls born with teeth? If they are multiple breasts might be an advantage rather than getting a single pair too chewed!

> I don't agree that a mother, however busy and important, would voluntarily miss out on directly feeding her own children for any reason.

Agreed - but mid afternoon? No - delegate if you can...

> Even though they are stunted, weak, and pathetic, Enlo still have some of the digestive prowess of their superior relatives.

I actually wonder sometimes if the enlo aren't actually better survivors than their larger kin - there do seem to be a hell (intended) of a lot of them considering how pathetic they seem to be!