Re: One in Seven?

From: Lord Hennamono <lord_at_cvr-DLg-GwvxgOEgz-NA9E37OOD68mWxvRb9kaHKuKXfeH0JCxRDABs8LC1o0if1zGuBluy>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:30:34 +0000

On 13/03/12 00:12, chris jensen romer wrote:
>I seem to recall that only one in seven Orlanthi initiates to any god or
goddess but Ernalda and Orlanth - my group so far seems to have a Humakti, an Orlanth
initiate, a female Issaries Lawspeaker (?!) and given her Disorder and Illusion runes,
and someone who could well be an Eurmali though initiated to Donandar as she is a skald -
can you have female skalds?

Orlanthi All: 6 out of 7 are rebel. Not just 6 out of 7 orlanthi. 6 out of 7 everything. So you've got a sevened (!?!) party of orlanthi...