Re: Troll illumination

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_SXAoJKPQ-A9HF6JGgbbP5Szt0SS3JpCkYTAoVMP_r5Nty1-5GQFp43rZD-Wn89GTLuEYb>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:53:17 +0100

I wouldn't say Chaos is "at the bottom", it's merely "outside". Besides, Chaos didn't originate in the underworld, Chaos predates the underworld and all of Creation, IMHO.

Neither is transcendance "at the top", it encompasses everything.

Cheers,
  Sergi Díaz

El 13 de març de 2012 17:46, simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_GS98zo2LZUwHsfBRbKkteRGgykp4yOzwm0X2q11745yhQWoTiU1sq241t4zzg4TZ5Bx4pRQ3msDsyL_CnA.yahoo.invalid> ha escrit: