Re: God of Lunar Feminism?

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_kSDr2zX2hPtWvNbDrvTLaUfk13Xys1XtuROz8DOk30SkDesQT8wlHpwk10z_RGhbF>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:47:06 -0400

Namaste:

Yes, of course Great Sister would work, but at least in ILH2 she doesn't really have her own Cult like the Red Emperor.

In the Lunar campaign I ran 7 years or so back (my, how time flies), I had a PC who was a member of her Order. Here is the Keyword I wrote up for it:

A few things to remember about Deneserkva is that she invented New Pelorian, and studying/adapting Nysaloran Mysteries into the Lunar Way.  You might wish to expand the keyword with abilities such as "Understand Foreign Illuminant" or the like.

*Membership Keyword*: Sisterhood of New Consciousness 7M (+3)

*Abilities: *Mythology of Great Sister, Theosophy of New Consciousness, Speak New Pelorian, Read/Write New Pelorian, Venerate Great Sister.

*Virtues: *Altruistic, Zealous.**

*Scripture*: Deneserkva's Writ of New Consciousness (Moon Rune)

                *Common Blessings*—(Give Blessings to Great Sister, Become
Enlightened, Care for the People)
                *Special Blessings*— (Recall Wisdom of Great Sister, Bless
Rite of Illumination, Bless Woman, Bless Writing)
                *Curses – *Curse the Ignorant
-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha