Re: Orlanth and Shargash

From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_9pFHHAHyjPa6Rc8h0ym4JBE978IIRDlzzQJB-zNECaRSS2Ljwv1MoY4Iicqt_NOEQxB>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:59:39 -0000

Save me from the wisdom of the flock or that of little children.

"Why we do eactly what Great Malkion did. To do differently is to be wrong." So we sip from the cup of life and take baby steps never letting go our da's hand lest we trip and fall into the mud. Bah. Being a man is being brave and independent. Not completely forgetting the wisdom of those who went before us but certainly not blindly following some hoary old wisdom. You'll never find anything new if your fears forbid you from leaving the well worn paths you tread!

Lhankhor Mhy guard our knowledge, Orlanth ward my life and Ernalda heal my wounds.

Oliver